Midwest Climate Summit
February 21 - February 23
The Midwest Climate Summit is an outcome-driven event focused on the Midwest. It expands climate knowledge, accelerates climate action, and catalyzes new partnerships that deepen expertise and develop a Midwestern response to the climate crisis. Our vision of a carbon neutral, climate resilient, interconnected Midwest region cannot be achieved without centering equity and justice in our planning and implementation. We are seeking workshop proposals that further these goals in a variety of topic areas.
The 2023 summit is scheduled to be an in-person event in St. Louis with a virtual option.
At the summit you can:
- Connect with other climate leaders in government and industry
- Share knowledge across sectors and collaborate to create new knowledge
- Accelerate cross-sector collaboration to address climate change
- Seed new partnerships and collaborations to advance research goals and practical applications
- Find partners for collaborative fundraising proposals