Missouri Gateway Green Building Council Members are passionate about green buildings, sustainable design, and healthy communities. We are architects and engineers, contractors and landscape architects, urban planners, interior designers, facilities managers, government officials, non-profits, manufacturer’s reps, educators and more.
for members only.
Through programs and active committees, Missouri Gateway Green Building Council members are committed to changing the built environment – inside and out – through public advocacy, education, research, and engagement with decision makers around the region in both Missouri and Illinois.
Build your knowledge.
- Free attendance at monthly evening programs on the second Tuesday of each month
- Discounts on in-depth seminars, half-day and full-day workshops such as our Continuing Education Blitz, and in person and online exam prep courses
- Earn continuing education hours as you expand your knowledge
Build your network.
- Listing in our online Member Directory, with ability to use that directory to email fellow members and leaders
- Access to members-only networking opportunities, like our twice annual Member Socials
Our members know what’s up.
“USGBC brings together a broad group of owners, suppliers, architects, engineers and builders seeking to participate in what is proving to be the biggest market transformation of the building industry since computers and the internet. For those of us concerned about the future of the planet, the transformation is energizing, necessary, and full of new challenges.”
Ready to join us?
Green Building Professional Membership
- For individuals who are not currently employed by national USGBC member companies/organizations. Green Building Professional Members receive full membership benefits.
- Provide additional support for Missouri Gateway Green Building Council by joining at the Contributor level! Contributors receive full membership benefits and are recognized in the Missouri Gateway Green Building Council e-news when they join.
USGBC National Member Employee
- For individuals who are full-time employees of national USGBC member companies/organizations. (Not sure if your employer is a national USGBC member? Click here to search the national member directory.) National Member Employees receive full membership benefits.
- If you are a young professional or recent graduate, join at the Emerging Professionals (EP) level. EPs enjoy full benefits.
- Support the Missouri Gateway Green Building Council mission even if you do not work in the building industry! Supporters may attend monthly evening programs free of charge and serve on committees, but do not receive additional discounts for educational programs. This level is also available for retirees.
- For full-time students attending an accredited university or college. Student Members receive full membership benefits.