USGBC will once again offer First Friday Webinars in 2024. These are previously recorded, highly rated, LEED specific education programs. Gather with peers and colleagues at noon Central Time on first Friday of each month to earn those CEs!
These courses are available for anyone to attend, but are free to local or company USGBC members. That includes Missouri Gateway Green Building Council members!
Access the webinar registration and code here. You will be prompted to login to access the code. Once you enter your login details, it will take you to your Member Dashboard. From there, click Member Only Benefits from the left-hand side menu to view the list of benefits and access code for the First Friday Webinars. You can use the code to register for one or more of the first Friday webinars. Questions? Reach out to your MO Gateway Green Building Council staff at email@example.com.
- February: Overview of LEED v5: Taking action on climate, quality of life, and ecology
- March: LEED v5: Swift Climate Action, Enriched Quality of Life, and Advanced Land Use and Biodiversity
- April: Navigating Smart Building Certifications for Sustainable Futures
- May: LEED and Upfront Carbon Emissions: A Comprehensive Look at A1-A5 Embodied Carbon in Building Construction
- June: LEED EBOM Plays Nice with WELL Health-Safety at the Children’s Museum of Cleveland
- July: Smart Building Charrette, circa 2030: Realizing the Promise of High-Performance Green Buildings
- August: Exceeding ESG Commitments with LEED for Communities
- September: Looking to the Future: Utilizing LEED as a Tool for Adaptive Reuse Projects
- October: LEED Zero Project Profiles
- November: Implementing the Future of LEED with LEED v5 Operations + Maintenance
- December: Beneficial Electrification in Northern Climates
- January 2025: Inclusive Pathways to Health in LEED v5: Harnessing Biophilic and Universal Design