- This event has passed.
Annual State of the Council 2023
January 30 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join us on Monday, January 30 as we return to an IN-PERSON State of the Council and our official Brand Launch Party! We are re-branding effective January 1, 2023 and we want you to celebrate with us! Let’s celebrate the new year and recommit to greener, better buildings! Stay tuned for details – including our online auction! (See confirmed auction items below).
WHERE: Missouri Botanical Garden’s Jack C. Taylor Visitor Center
4344 Shaw Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63110
Thanks to our event sponsors:
- Exclusive Tour of St. Louis CITYPARK for 10, donated by Joe Abernathy, MGGBC Board Member
- 2 night stay at Timber Farms (near Eminence, MO), donated by Dan Hellmuth & Nicola MacPhereson
- Home Energy Audit, donated by SmartHouse
- 2 night stay at Charming Cottage in Elsah, IL, donated by Mary Ann Lazarus and Dan Jay
- HON Office Chair, donated by CI Select
- 4 Tickets to To Kill a Mockingbird at the Fox, donated by Guarantee Electrical
- Seasonal Clean & Check Voucher for Residential HVAC System, donated by IFS
- FLOR Tile Area Rug, donated by Interface
- Color Bowl floral arrangement, donated by Growing Green, Inc.
- Six Months of Residential Compost Pick Up, donated by New Earth Farm
- Locally Made Vase, donated by Cherokee Street Ceramics + gift card to Flowers & Weeds, donated by Emily Andrews
- Forest Park Forever Keeper of the Park Membership
- Missouri Botanical Garden Membership
- Missouri Historical Society Membership
- St. Louis Art Museum Membership
- St. Louis Science Center Family & Friends Membership
- St. Louis Zoo Patron Level Membership
- Green Schools Basket of Bounty, donated by MGGBC Green Schools Quest Participants & Green Schools Committee
- Wine & Chocolate Basket, donated by MGGBC Education Committee
- Get Batty in Your Backyard (handmade Bat House), donated by MGGBC Engagement & Outreach Committee
Stay Tuned for MORE auction items to come! Have something to donate? Contact Emily Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funds raised from the auction support our efforts to make every building a green building – including our community outreach, the Green Schools Quest, and our scholarship program.
QUESTIONS? Contact USGBC-Missouri Gateway staff at email@example.com or (314) 577-0884.
CONSENT TO USE OF PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES
Registration/attendance at, or participation in USGBC-Missouri Gateway Chapter programs and activities constitutes an agreement by the registrants to allow the organization to use and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee’s image, in photographs, video, and electronic reproductions of such events and activities.